99 Point Marketing Plan
99 Point Ultimate Home Marketing Plan
1. Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyer’s agents on MLS printout.
2. Research competitive properties that are currently on the market.
3. Research competitive properties that are currently under contract.
4. Research expired properties (properties that did not sell during their time on the market).
5. Research competitive properties that have sold in the past six months.
6. Research the previous sales activity (if any) on the Seller’s home.
7. Call agents, if needed, to discuss activity on the comparable properties they have listed in the area.
8. Prepare seller by instructing them to gather home information for “confidential” Real Estate Diagnosis: by having a copy of deed, mortgage statement, current tax bill, copy a survey, copy of their title policy and a list of repairs and upgrades made during ownership.
9. Conduct Seller counseling interview to assess needs, timing, motivation and concerns.
10. Determine which of our Specialized home selling programs you are best suited for.
11. Conduct and Review the Real Estate Diagnosis to suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, to show exceptionally well and help seller to maximize home’s VALUE yield the greatest possible sale price to an interested buyer.
12. Pick one of our custom Home Marketing Programs: Certified Pre Owned Home, Smart Seller, Luxury Fine Homes, Confidential, Auction, Short Sale Solutions, Custom Builder, Commercial
13. Sign and complete listing contract and commit to each other.
14. Sign Easy Exit Listing GUARANTEE.
15. Complete TREND MLS paperwork.
16. Obtain and verify accurate detailed methods of contacting the Sellers.
17. Research ownership and deed type from Title company.
18. Research property’s land use, deed restrictions, and easements.
19. Explain the use of the Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement the seller will complete, and that will be presented to the buyer of their home.
20. Price the property right the 1st time, to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
21. Strategically price home to enable it to show up on more MLS Searches.
22. Prepare an estimate of proceeds, based on correct pricing scenario to show seller expenses, closing costs and net proceeds.
23. Complete E-showing instructions with seller with correct contact info for appointment
24. Ask Seller questions about the property and themselves to learn how to better serve and provide helpful information if needed.
25. Discuss purchase plans and determine if we can assist them in their next home purchase.
26. Help seller relocate locally, or out of area with highly experienced global relocation division agents across the globe – so the seller is sure to have the highest quality agent to help them on both sides of their move to make it worry and stress free.
27. Measure home/rooms for MLS printout.
28. Create Floor Plan with MagicPlan (Certified Pre Owned Program)
29. Conduct Independent home inspection (Certified Pre Owned Program)
30. Conduct independent appraisal (Certified Pre Owned Program)
31. Provide a professional home staging consultation (Certified Pre Owned Program)
32. Explain the benefits of a 24 month bumper to bumper Home Owner Warranty. (Certified Pre Owned)
33. Set up Home Warranty, if chosen, to protect your home during listing period and after the sale to reassure buyer of the quality of your home.(optional)
34. Provide home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for appointments. (i.e. lighting, soft music, etc.)
35. Schedule professional digital photography session
36. Schedule professional video shoot (Certified Pre Owned Program)
37. Develop target buyer Profile and marketing copy messaging that speaks to buyer needs
38. Submit professional SEO’d blog post with photos available to millions of people via our website at www.PaHouseQuest.com which is linked to thousands of other sites.
39. Create Facebook Fan page for your home and encourage share incentives to get your friends and family promoting your home (optional)
40. Publish the property on Google+ profile for SEO. (optional)
41. Deliver copies of advertisements and marketing material of your home to you for your review.
42. Install hi-tech electronic lockbox to allow buyers and their agents to view your home conveniently but does not compromise your family’s security. (optional)
43. Install James Harner Group Real Estate sign in front yard with Home text sign rider.
44. Obtain one set of keys which will be inserted in the lockbox.
45. Publish the property on www.kwrealtygroup.com my companies website.
46. Publish the property actively for sale on www.PaHouseQuest.com my website.
47. Create, order, and mail “Just Listed” Postcards to our target market promoting the value of your home over other competing properties. (Certified Pre Owned Program)
48. Use Just listed campaign to call 100 neighbors via Cole Directory and our Dialer software to discuss your listing and prospect for a potential buyer for your home.
49. Create “competition crushing” single property website with unique property address URL and buyer lead capture.
50. Create full motion video tour with music and voiceover optimized for YouTube.com
51. Video Marketing syndication to over 50 video sharing sites
52. Distribute color flyer to other agents in my 54 offices (Blue Bell, Ardmore, Extonqas Rosemont, Philadelphia, etc). Keller Williams agents are the highest producing agents in the Philadelphia region.
53. Send “just listed” postcard to 100 residents in the immediate neighborhood promoting the features and lifestyle benefits of the property.
54. Weekly meeting with my team to mastermind on what steps have been completed and
executed in the marketing of the home and next steps to SOLD!
55. Electronically submit the listing information to the TREND Multiple Listing Service for exposure to over 32,000 active real estate agents in the Multiple Listing Service area.
56. Enter the sellers name and address in office computer system to automated create seller reports emailed twice monthly showing online activity property views and clicks thrus
57. Capture feedback from Realtors® and potential buyers after all showings and answer any questions that they might have via the electronic lockbox.
58. Follow up with all the agents who have shown your home via e-mail showing feedback report and voice mail to answer questions they may have.
59. Communication Guarantee – Weekly Tuesday call to keep seller informed of market changes, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends, showing feedback or anything that may affect the value and marketability of their property.
60. Determine if the property qualifies for a “Brokers Open House” to be toured by local agents (optional)
61. Advertise the broker’s open house electronically to all the Philadelphia area Realtors with full color flyers e-mailed directly to their inbox with “freemium” give away.
62. Promote the property at our bi-monthly broker’s open house, hosted and catered by me.
63. Prospect via phone for two hours, and contact twenty people per day including buyer leads, centers of influence, and past clients looking for potential buyers.
64. Enter all buyer leads that call on your property into SMS direct client conversion campaign to qualify them to purchase your home.
65. Assist cooperating brokers in the area to tour your home when available.
66. Assist seller with interim bridge financing if necessary.
67. Prepare a full color glossy photo flyer/brochure with a list of features of the property to leave at the home for visitors to take with them after the showing.
68. Digitally syndicate your Premier listing to appear on page one of every Top Internet Real Estate Site: Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Yahoo Real Estate.com
69. Digitally syndicate to Homes.com,Google.com, Frontdoor.com, Homefinder.com, Hotpads.com, Openhouse.com, Homewinks.com,Propertypursuit.com, MSN Real Estate, and more than 2000 other real estate idx search portals.
70. Submit the property to web-based buyer classifieds on Craigslist.org.
71. Prepare a monthly local market analysis update of any activity in your neighborhood (i.e.: new homes on the market, homes that have sold etc) to keep you informed about key market conditions within your area and suggest adjustments necessary to sell.
72. Discuss feedback from showing agents with you to determine if changes will accelerate the sale, recommend adjustments as necessary to achieve your goals.
73. Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting seller’s time with “looky-loo’s”.
74. Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage
financing through our broad network of preferred lenders specializing in different loan programs.
75. Follow up with all buyer leads and inquires within 5 minutes of lead coming to us.
76. Inside sales will Tele-market to bring more buyers and sellers together through our innovative marketing campaigns.
77. Improve the marketing of any under-performing marketing campaigns.
78. Discuss qualifications of prospective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability
to purchase and probability of closing on the sale.
79. Buyer profile report to determine the buyers purchase needs.
80. Require all offers include buyers pre-approval and Buyers Financial Statement.
81. Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in the USA who have a qualified buyer.
82. Represent the seller in person on offer presentations, and negotiating the best price and most favorable terms for my clients
83. Review and explain all clauses in Listing agreement and other paper work/agreements.
84. Order Resale Certificate and coordinate municipal certification.
85. Facilitate all inspections, including home, pest and municipal.
86. Negotiate reply to inspections for seller.
87. Order HOA docs and deliver to new buyer.
88. Provide contractor referrals thru our 5 star contractor referral service.
89. Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales if needed.
90. Monitor the buyers loan to assure timely mortgage loan commitment.
91. Make my Co-Listing agent available so that any questions or concerns will be handled in a timely manner to care for the sellers every need.
92. Handle the entire escrow process for the seller and arrange with the Title Company.
93. Provide seller with access to our online 24/7 transaction coordination system to follow every step of the transaction to the closing date in real time.
94. Introduce my closing manager who handles coordination of every step to a successful closing; including certifications, Title and deed preparation, mortgage payoff and scheduling a successful closing
95. Provide seller with access to our one call concierge utility transfer service.
96. I meet with our transaction coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process and deliverable items needed to successfully close on time as promised.
97. Coordinate and deliver preliminary HUD-1, explain all charges and have any necessary changes made prior to closing.
98. Arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers,
community pool keys, mail box keys, etc.)
99. Personally attend closing and advise with HUD-1 signing